Ok, so all of you with your picture perfect pumpkin patch experience, please tell me how you did it. First of all it cost like a million dollars just to get in then all of the really fun looking rides cost more and then you bought your pumpkins. It was really hot, and well it just wasn't picture perfect :) Next year I am pulling into the walmart parking lot and taking pics there!! Ok, so I am not bitter just wish my Mal lived a little closer to get good pictures that appeared as if we were all really happy :)
Then to top it off, Paislee ate Adeline's pumpkin so her and Adam had to paint together Adam's pumpkin and have yet another lesson in sharing. Oh yeah and I could only find one paint brush :) Seriously!! However, the kids had a lot of fun painting their masterpiece. Happy Halloween!!!
6 comments:
those precious babies!! I love the pictures!!!
Cute pics! I'm so excited that you are having another girl - I am partial to girls, you know. Any names yet? I'm glad you are getting settled in Houston.
Okay, I love this! It's hilarious...so much closer to my reality than those perfect pumpkin pics!
Hang in there, Mama! You're doing great!
at least you've taken your babies to a pumpkin patch this year! that's super effort ;) i would love to talk with you more about houston and where in tomball you are...do you mind emailing me? jenarmstrong34@yahoo.com
can't wait to catch up!
i agree with jen...at least you took them. i didn't even get all 3 of mine there at the same time this year. and wow...you had to pay for the rides and the pumpkins? that's crazy! and the pics are seriously cute...hard to take a bad pic of your 2 little ones.
Oh my gosh! You are cracking me up! We didn't have any rides at our pumpkin farm. And, if you only knew exactly what was happening behind the scenes in our pumpkin patch experience, it would make you feel much better! ;)
Post a Comment