Sunday, June 7, 2009

Audrie Kate Kate





Oh how we love this sweet girl. She is 3 1/2 months and just so stinkin' adorable. She naps when you lay her down, she smiles when you wake her up and just lays there kicking and smiling when she is looking at toys. Shane's favorite is that she already giggles when you kiss her little tummy. Oh if she could stay this way forever! (To my right are two kids that fighting over pillows and who gets to hide where and she's too big and he's in my way and ayyyyyeeeyeye) Ok, back to the sweet little Audrie Kate. Our one small problem, which is really just my problem, she sleeps until 6:30am and then she is ready to go! Laughing and cooing. Her brother is usually up as well. So I could use another hour of sleep, but no complaining here (well I am working on it) Anyway just wanted to add a few pics before she outgrows more of her clothes :(

3 comments:

Rusty and Jennifer said...

I can't wait to love on her for a whole week!!!!

Jen said...

She is so stinkin' cute!! They grow up so fast....

The Brown's said...

She is seriously so adorable! I love her smiles!