Ok, so a little late, but I had to share some pics of our labor day weekend. It was such a great weekend. Shane was off on Monday, so we had family time for pretty much three days in a row. He said he has banked enough family time to get several days off for hunting. I said then that means I have banked my family time too for some pedicure days :) We did a lot of shopping at the sidewalk sales at the outlet malls, a lot of eating good food, and a lot of laughing. We went to Cracker Barrel in the morning and enjoyed some yummy breakfast. Adam is getting so big. He ate an egg, a biscuit, and you can see him signing "please" for more pancakes, too. He is hilarious. He signs "more" whenever he wants ANYTHING and shakes his hands "all done" when he is finished doing ANYTHING. He also got his first pair of tennis shoes this weekend. I know. I know. He has been walking for 2 months now, but I just haven't wanted to spend the money on them. But I will say they are sooo cute and he loves them! I know he is like mom seriously could have used these earlier :) Oh, the sacrifices I am having to make :)
Adeline had a great weekend too. We hung out with our new friends Jason and Liz and she has not quit talking about them. She has been just as ready as we have been for some new friends. She loves having people over and eating dinner and talking, talking!!
When I was taking pictures at the restaurant, Shane said he wished that I was taking his picture holding a gun and shooting dove. So here is the picture of him "holding" a gun and well eating pancakes :) It was pretty funny.
So all in all a great little family weekend!!!
3 comments:
glad you had a great weekend and that adeline is making friends. her friends here are missing her. they are still praying for her all the time.
Sounds like all is well! I'm happy that y'all are having fun!
I am so sorry it has taken me so long to respond! I absolutely love it when you blog and share pictures!
We miss you!
Post a Comment