Thursday, December 13, 2007
Ok, so really I have no excuse for not posting. However, our computer crashed and I lost all of my pictures and I can't find the CD so I can download my new pics off of my camera. So......... I have no desire to post without pictures. I have a video that Shane is going to figure out how to download on here later. So, stay tuned :) The kids are getting so big. Adam is almost a year and a half and quite frankly a handful. He is getting his molars on top of just realizing that life is not fun if he doesn't get exactly what he wants when he wants it! So he is mad most of the day because I say things like, "no Adam you can not watch the wiggles video anymore times today....mom is going crazy" "no Adam don't stand on that chair, box, couch, your sister, your dad, your mom" "no Adam you can't have the camera" "no Adam you can't have my cell phone and call everyone I haven't talked to in like 3 years" "Adam, don't jump off of that....crash....followed by giggles" "Adam don't raise your hand at your sister like you are going to hit her because she took your toy away" Adam's new thing is raising his hand like he is going to hit you. He never does (got in some trouble when he followed through once). It really is funny the way he rares back like he is going to slug you but never does. He is a cuddle bug though and just wants everyone to play with him nonstop all day. Adeline is so wonderful to him. She truly loves him so much. I am pretty sure she still thinks she is his mom. Someone told me once that the Lord designed women to be moms. It helps me deal with her when she spills her water everywhere because she is just getting someone a drink, or how she has to help me cook EVERYTIME!! She is really smart and has learned the months of the year, three bible verses, how to spell her name (not write it, just say it) endless amount of songs and bible truths. She is such a blessing to us and really loves so deeply. Ok, so here is a little synopsis of the last couple of months. I will post pictures as soon as I can get to the store, print them off and scan them. Could be a while :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those precious babies!! Adam needs to come to Nana's---I won't tell him "no" (haha) Love you.
It's about dern time for a post! (Who am I to talk, I set up a blog, but am too scared to post!) So glad to read the update on those precious little ones. We may be heading down your way next month, we'll be sure to let you know!
~Shelley
It's about dern time for a post! (Who am I to talk, I set up a blog, but am too scared to post!) So glad to read the update on those precious little ones. We may be heading down your way next month, we'll be sure to let you know!
~Shelley
It's good to see you've been deliquent as I have with posting. It isn't a lot of fun without pictures, is it? We got the Christmas card - very cute!!! Hopefully we will see you sometime soon!
Jen
Post a Comment