Monday, February 11, 2008

Chocolate Anyone???

I hadn't heard anything from our little man for a few minutes, turned the corner and found this............






7 comments:

77apronstrings said...

That's exactly how I start my mornings...

Melanie said...

That is AWESOME! Hey, at least it's calcium enriched...he was just working on building up his bones. I'm sure he at least enjoyed his little snack! Better Nesquick than Comet...oh yeah...that would be Faith who would do that! Hello - Poison Control...this is Melanie Lee...yes, again...

Chilton Family said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! It's crazy though...Corban and Crew dumped a thing of this nesquik (sp?) in our bed the other day! i couldn't figure out what it was until I found the empty can on the floor. Good thing it wasn't full. I want to see pics and hear about your trip as a celebrity to the spa! MISS YOU SO MUCH!!

Robin said...

That is SO adorable!

The Causey's said...

OMG I love it, he is just so cute!

MKP said...

WHAT!!??! That's AWESOME!!! That is halarious. I wish I could have seen that. Miss you!!!

April Williams said...

now, that's just funny! he is so stinkin' cute. i can't wait to kiss his face off!!!