Wichita Falls that is!! We did lots of swimming, eating good food with family and friends (a lot of pizza for some reason) Oh yeah and Adam got roped into lots of dress up in Nana's closet!! I am sad I didn't get a pic with you sarah!! Thanks mom and dad for letting us take over your new house for a week!! Miss everyone already :)
Friday, July 11, 2008
A Week in the Falls
Wichita Falls that is!! We did lots of swimming, eating good food with family and friends (a lot of pizza for some reason) Oh yeah and Adam got roped into lots of dress up in Nana's closet!! I am sad I didn't get a pic with you sarah!! Thanks mom and dad for letting us take over your new house for a week!! Miss everyone already :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
looks like you had a great visit. so sad we were not there to enjoy it with you.
Post a Comment