
ok, so lets get a little update on life around here. I have been reading blogs and catching up and realizing I don't do this much anymore because well I am almost 33 weeks pregnant and have a four year old and a two year old!! I sleep when they are and run around like crazy when they aren't! I still get nauseated at night so I take a phenergan and in bed by 10. Ha Ha. I continue to tell Shane this is just a season!!! A friend of mine that is pregnant said the other day that she was just so angry. AMEN!! If anyone has some serious issues it would definitely be me. Ok, so enough "cup half empty" talk.
Onto the good stuff. I am almost 33 weeks!! Wahoo!! I of course still have a few weeks ahead of me but I can see the finish line. Pregnancy is a very long endurance test for me with failures and successes each day. So needless to say I am getting anxious about our new little arrival. I am just about finished with her room, minus everything that goes on the wall. I have piles of clothes to wash. A list sitting next to me of "things to buy" and well the only thing left is her name :) No we still are not completely sure on her name. Every night we pray the Lord will give it to us soon. (I am ready to get some things with her name on it) Shane seems to think it will be a "game time decision". Adeline is so unbelievably excited. We have been counting down by using holidays. She knows that Valentine's is the next one then the baby. She plays and plays with her baby dolls in the new room. In fact I hear her now cooking in her kitchen. (my mom got her a new one for Christmas and it is something she plays with for hours) She has already named her baby sister and I can tell you right now she will probably not let anyone else hold her for the first few weeks!! Adam is in a really funny stage right now and I am a little worried this might be a little hard for him. He is a big momma's boy and pretty much wants to be in my lap if he isn't playing his guitar or outside on his scooter. He is potty trained which has been a huge blessing. He says either "I have to poo poo real bad" or "I got poo poo in my underwear" Which luckily means he has to go tee tee not that he really went in his underwear. He is so much fun and makes us laugh all of the time with his little personality. He tells everyone "I know what's going happen...baby come out.....two months....I hold her" He will be a great big brother. Anyway here is a little bit of what's been going on. I of course have very few pics of all of us but here are a few.
This is my other child that makes me crazy, but after seeing Marley and Me I feel much better!
The kids had so much fun getting ready for Christmas.
Enjoying Christmas morning!
Kendra's little one Kohen. He is the cutest!!
4 comments:
So, I guess I HAVE to deliver you, so that I can hold baby before Adeline gets her hands on her and won't let go!! :)
I am so stinkin' excited for you and am so glad that God brought us together again and that I can be a part of this VERY special time in your life! You and Shane have been such a blessing and I am so thankful to have you in my life!
Praying for you in these last weeks and that you decide on a name soon! I too, am ready to start buying her presents!
you need your mom to rub your back and feet!! Love you
Mom
girl, maybe it's because I don't see you but I feel like your pregnancy is FLYING BY!! Your family photos are gorgeous! So excited to hear your baby girls name and see her sweet face!
I can't believe how close you are to having your sweet little girl! Don't worry about a name, it will come! I really wish you weren't sick. Dang hormones! Your pics are beautiful and you look amazing!
Post a Comment