I just had to post Adeline riding her bicycle with no training wheels!! We are so proud. It took her like two tries and then she was off. As you can see Shane is running to catch up. She is so excited and we are so proud :) It will still take awhile and probably many falls ahead of us, but I have to say I thought you were like 6 when you learned to do this?!?!? Big day for our little girl that is not so little anymore :(
Saturday, February 7, 2009
I just had to post Adeline riding her bicycle with no training wheels!! We are so proud. It took her like two tries and then she was off. As you can see Shane is running to catch up. She is so excited and we are so proud :) It will still take awhile and probably many falls ahead of us, but I have to say I thought you were like 6 when you learned to do this?!?!? Big day for our little girl that is not so little anymore :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! Congrats, Adeline! She's getting so big!
Such sweet pics...Daddy teaching baby girl how to ride without training wheels...
It brought flashbacks of Shane helping Jerry learn to ride on his rollerblades on his 30th birthday...lol!
Love your sweet family!
Post a Comment