Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pretty Girl's Bath








Well, I of course have not taken very many pictures the past couple of weeks, but here our a few. AudrieKate got to take her first bath with her siblings. She is such a pretty baby and super sweet. She is 2 1/2 weeks and at her 2 week appt. she was 6lb 12oz and 19 3/4in long. She looked great and I was so glad because she is only waking up once at night and I selfishly was not ready to start waking her up. I didn't even tell my pediatrician because I knew what she would say :) The transition from two kids to three has been suprisingly easier than I thought. We just can't get anywhere on time! The kids love her so much and hold her and talk to her all of the time. We are so blessed to have all three of them healthy and enjoying their little lives.

The other pics are of the kids painting and we put their handprints on them. Before the weather got cold and rainy we spent a lot of time outside playing and keeping the bigger kids entertained while we stayed home for a few days. I will take a pic eventually with all of them and their finished products! So for now we are good and enjoying our days together as a family of 5!

3 comments:

Megan Kemp said...

Audrie Kate is a doll!!! She is the tiniest little love bug!! Love the pics of your little sweeties! Just precious!!!!!

Mom of Three Elkins' said...

She is darling! I can't believe she is only waking up once per night! Awesome!
I've got baby fever! :)

Jen said...

Cute bath pics! I'm glad Adeline and Adam are doing well with her!