Saturday, November 7, 2009

Getting lost in the to do's.....

It has been so long that I have gotten on here, it took me two times to get my password right!!! Well, life continues to happen and I think I don't get on here because it would take 50 posts to catch up. But today, I thought I would just tell you where we are today. Adeline has her second to last soccer game today. The weather here is beautiful. She loves soccer and is doing really well. Shane loves watching her and teaching her. She is in preschool two days a week and loves it. She has so many friends and loves loves her teachers. She is learning sight words and letters and just being a sweet little girl. She comes home ready to "teach" Adam and that she does. Adam "obeys" for a little while until he i ready to be the teacher! Adam is momma's little guy. He hates being dropped off places but does great while he is there. He is very quiet in public and a crazy monkey at home! He is very very picky about his clothes (its making me crazy!!) He wants to wear the same jeans and shirt everyday. Wow, it's really exhausting! He has a great personality though and keeps us all pretty entertained!! Audrie Kate is 8 months old and we all just oooh and aww over her daily. She is truly precious. She is getting a tooth and super close to crawling! She sleeps well, eats well and watches people so she can smile when they look at her. We couldn't imagine our family without her! Shane and I just recently bought our second home and we loooove it!! A blessing in more ways than I can list. Big trees, one story, big backyard, amazing kitchen, wood floors and the list goes on and on and oh did I mention we are saving over 100 dollars in our mortgage. I mean seriously!! Shane and I continue to be amazed at all the Lord is teaching us and showing us. He is giving us so many opportunities to serve and give and we are excited about this next step in our marriage and family. We have many hard hard days (3 kiddos under 5 and a lab puppy...need I say more). But he won't let go of us and won't let us stay in one place long (physically and spritually). We feel his love in so many ways. I am reading Crazy Love and I feel Him continuing to push me out and live as a Christian. A person who follows hard after Him. I am realizing how very hard living life this way is. It is easy to the love the loveable, but so hard to love the rude,obnoxious ones (just got back from the soccer game and was so irritated with the mom who thought we were playing varsity soccer). Lord, give me a loving heart that sees people the way you do, not expecting the lost to get it.

I will post pics when I get on the other computer.

1 comment:

Mom of Three Elkins' said...

I love your honesty! It was good to catch up with your fam and know that God is continuing his work within your marriage, family and you! Miss ya!