Tuesday, June 15, 2010





Today I will update. Ok, so I will try to get partially updated. This is VBS week. I usually am not a big VBS person, but I knew the kids would enjoy it, so I am working registration, so the kids could go. Adeline is of course having a blast. She loves stuff like this. Her crew leader is a college girl, they sing songs in the big church, and learning about Jesus, she seriously couldn't ask for more! She comes home everyday and plays church for a couple of hours! She starts kindergarten in the fall and could not be more excited. We don't know anyone so it will probably be a week of adjustment, but I am actually looking forward to it. I guess I am just ready for that next phase of life. Not so much the strict schedule, but I know it will be good for all of us to get more into our community in that way.

Adam is really funny. He is not liking VBS as much. He is definitely my monkey in the middle. He has a harder time making friends. The teachers love him because he is so quiet and does whatever they say. However, he usually comes home and can't tell you anybody in the class and probably didn't talk to anyone!! We are working on that this week. "Trying to make friends" Sweet little guy is going to have a touch adjustment when his big sis is gone all day. He is such a good big brother though and loves all things superhero. He will be 4 in 2 weeks and is having at the gymnastics place and wearing an ironman costume ;) He couldn't ask for more!

Audrie Kate is our blond hair curly girl. The teachers at VBS love her. She just plays all morning, eat snacks and usually makes a pretty big mess. She is trying to talk some, walking all over the place and throwing fits a time or two! She is my really good sleeper and loves her momma. Somedays a little too much!! She perfers us to be all sitting in one room while she plays around us. She doesn't like me to cook dinner, clean or pretty much anything without her! She is a cutie though and has a precious personality! She loves the books "Thats not that my puppy" or "Thats not my teddy" Love her!

Shane and I are doing well. Well, today Shane has been sick, but for the most part doing well. We are busy deciding what to do next on our house. I forgot how owning a home equals projects!! And not always ones you want to put money into!! But we are loving our house. Ok, I usually don't post because something comes up, and I hear AK waking up, but I am going to post anyway and hopefully add more soon!!

1 comment:

TheWhiteHouse said...

love your kids they are sooo cute!