I have used shutterfly for many gifts as well. Their photo books are also extremely easy to use. My mom and I love to make these as gifts for people. For those of us who are not scrapbookers, the shutterfly photo books are perfect. You get all of your digital pics off your computer and into a book for everyone to see in a matter of a few clicks. This year I am also going to try the desk calendars as gifts for my family that has everything!! http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/desk-calendars
This year when I was trying to decide what to do with a picture we got of our family, which is now a family of five, I immediately thought of shutterfly. I couldn't believe all of the different photo cards to choose from. They have photo cards on quality cardstock now which you can get on their website at http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards I have already picked and designed ours for this year and I can't wait to send it out!! I won't show you here, because I want you to be suprised, but as soon as they are sent I will post it here as well! I look forward to receiving your Christmas cards as well! Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment