Saturday, May 19, 2007

Adam




Adam, what can I say about this cutie! He is such a sweet baby. He loves people, his sister,his dad, fruit, veggies, well just about any food you put in front of him. His chubby cheeks tell the whole story. He is a super fast crawler and pulls up on everything. He has just started walking with his walker. I will be suprised if he isn't walking by his birthday. What a joy. His giggle is contagious. I can't believe he is almost one, but we certainly can't imagine life without him, and barely remember when he wasn't here. Adeline truly adores him. In fact, I have to remind her on daily basis that "she isn't the mommy" His personality is sweet and playful. He is all boy who loves to throw balls, but every once in awhile I will catch him hugging on his "sissy's" baby. He loves kisses and baths. He is a constant reminder of God's many blessings!!!

No comments: