Thursday, October 18, 2007

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

I am sure most of you know that October is breast cancer awareness month. Yesterday at Bible Study we had a special day where we were supposed to wear pink. I really didn't know anybody with breast cancer up until this Bible study. But I have been blessed so much by many women in our group that have gone through, or going through it, and experienced the true healing of Christ. We are studying Acts and studying and discussing the many miracles experienced by the early church. I am learning so much about the early church and the true power of the Holy Spirit. It truly makes you look at life differently. Things don't happen by chance or accident, they are the miraculous workings of the Lord. From the little to the big, the Holy Spirit is constantly at work and living in me. Praise God!!! I don't live in this truth enough. Anyway, here are a few pictures of the kids and I in our pink. Adeline took most of them :)


Seriosly, honey, he doesn't want you to hold him!

She loves the camera and beautiful in pink!

Seriously, mom, put me down!

Adam was on the verge of tears, so we were trying to make him laugh. He wants to hold the camera so bad!!!

1 comment:

April Williams said...

you should write devotionals!

love the pics. so miss those kiddos. love you guys so much.