Ok, so have I mentioned how much we are loving this weather!! We had nothing today, which rarely happens, so we spent most of it outside in the backyard! It was really relaxing. Adeline painted her pumpkins (noticed how she lined them up perfectly after she painted each one) and I carved my very first Jack-O-Lantern. Let me just say I have very big shoes to fill! My mom is a carving pro. I will have to post some pictures of her masterpieces. Nevermind that we are still in our pajamas. That is what days at home are all about!! Oh yeah Adam was asleep. He loves days at home because he gets to take two naps!!
Here is the finished project. The pictures aren't so great, but it was pretty cold and Adam wants to hold the camera so I am going as fast as I can!!
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I think you did great on your pumpkin carving!
you did a great job Stephanie!!! WIsh we were there to trick or treat!!!
Love ya--Mom
Post a Comment