Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy 5th Anniversary



We can hardly believe five years have come and gone. It has been a whirlwind of life experiences that I have been able to go through with Shane. We have been blessed beyond anything we could have ever imagined five years ago. We always talk about where life has brought us and the journey that the Lord is taking us on. It is not always easy, well rarely is it "easy", but there is truly noone else I would want to grow with and just live life with. Shane is a wonderful husband and an amazing father. I can't wait to see where the next five years take us. I love you, hubby!!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Anniversary!!

We love you guys!

Laugh Along With Me said...

Well, how exciting! Happy Anniversary!
~Shelley

Test Blog said...

Congrats! (this is Megan, I think I am logged in as Patrick)

jana dingmore said...

Congratulations! It is so incredible to see yall grow and be a family and making an impact on the world around you through relationships...Wow! It sometimes makes me feel old to remember yall in high school, then at MSU...now with two kiddos and married 5 years! Time flies! So happy for you...

April Williams said...

Happy Anniversary! You are such a beautiful couple! We love you guys so much.

Jessica @ FiveInSix said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!

Just thinking about you this morning, so I thought I'd say 'Hi!'