Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year






008

Adam- 2008 Jailbait
Adeline- 2008 Diva
Ella- 2008 Beauty

Our new year was spent eating dinner with friends and playing cards until way after my bed time. Adeline would have held Ella all night if we would have let her.

I really can't believe a new year is starting. What a year we have had in 2007. Twelve months of many blessings, many laughs, many life changing moments. Every year we seem to say, I had no idea what the year was going to bring!?! Once again we are saying it. But we are ready to face 2008 with many hopes and anticipation of what the Lord has for our family!

4 comments:

Laugh Along With Me said...

You are cracking me up calling Adam "jailbait". They are too cute! Happy New Year!
~Shelley

Mandy said...

I love it when you guys post pictures! They are so precious!

Happy New Year!

April Williams said...

oh no...another Ella?? she can't forget our Ella!!! Reid was just asking if Adeline was ever going to come back!!!

Test Blog said...

Cute crowns! Looks like you had a great New Year's Eve. Love to you!