On a personal note, I am continuing to be challenged to view every relationship and every situation with purpose. To dig deep in to the richness of our lives. It has been more challenging than I thought. I feel like the Lord is bringing a lot of things together for me and I am seeing a little more clearly on some issues. And ultimately loving time spent with Shane and the kids. Adam is having some discipline break throughs and really a joy to be around. Adeline is getting so old and I feel like I am talking with an adult half the time (which is usually nice :)) Shane has been traveling and is finally home for awhile!! So we are enjoying today and this beautiful weather. Well, the kids are napping and Shane is golfing, but we plan on heading to the river in a few :)
Shane and I ran a 3 mile race for Neuroblastoma in Fort Worth
Adam got to take a ride in the stroller
There was a small petting zoo at my dad's family picnic in Fort Worth. My mom has all of the good pics so if I can figure out to transfer them I will, but probably won't happen, since I am really not that technical!
2 comments:
So glad that things with Adam are going well! Sounds like life is good in San Marcus. Enjoy the good weather! Luke asked the other day if Adeline could come over...made me really miss you sweet friend!
Looks like you convinced Shane to get you a double jogger.....I think it i the same as mine, and if so you will looooove it! You are such a sweet family.
Post a Comment