Too cute! Every kid needs a puppy! I was in Dallas this weekend and drove by your old apartment! It brought back happy memories and made me smile! I miss you guys!
ok...that's it...tell those kids of your's to QUIT growing! i miss them so much.
and bry keeps telling me that all boys esp need a puppy. i'm sure i'll even give in over the next year or so. gotta have all potty trained kids though first!
5 comments:
Too cute! Every kid needs a puppy!
I was in Dallas this weekend and drove by your old apartment! It brought back happy memories and made me smile! I miss you guys!
I don't even have to hold the puppy to know that I want one too! Precious.
oh definately! I vote yes!
ok...that's it...tell those kids of your's to QUIT growing! i miss them so much.
and bry keeps telling me that all boys esp need a puppy. i'm sure i'll even give in over the next year or so. gotta have all potty trained kids though first!
Yes, yes, yes!! Labs are the BEST dogs! We have a yellow lab who will be turning 6 this year, and she truly is "our oldest child".
Post a Comment