So we did it, we bought our first animal! Little Miss Paislee was six week weeks old on Thursday. Adeline like the names Green Bean and Beetle, so we figured we would use those for middle names, you know for when she gets in trouble. I have been skeptical about getting a dog for oh about 5 years now! I have just learned about myself, since having kids, I like control and schedules! And a puppy (and a lab at that) doesn't quite seem to fit. But I have given in to my husband and children's desires! Let's just say I know who will be the one with all of the responsibility in a couple of weeks, but I think I have already fallen in love. I mean look at that face! I have been researching and scoping out the obedience schools and you know I even found a puppy schedule on line (YES!) So I thought I would share this very big decision in the Smith household. When Adeline got in the car after picking her up, she said "I love my puppy" Let's hope she still loves her in a couple of months when it is triple in size!!
We also got to meet my very bestest friend from high school and see all of her precious children. It was a little crazy with 5 kids and a puppy, but it is always refreshing being around another family in the same stage of life! Wish they lived closer!
4 comments:
oh my gosh....my boys would die to know that adeline has a puppy and they don't! so fun for the kids.
paisley sure is cute! i think you are crazy, but she's cute! looks like adeline is on cloud 9. paisley is going to be great since she will be growing up with your kids. have fun!
Yea! Miss Paislee is precious! Such a fun time for them to learn the responsiblity of a dog!
hey pretty lady! I found your blog through Maury then through Sarah. I hope that you are doing well! Didn't know you had two babies now! They are beautiful!
Post a Comment