We had Shane's dad 60th birthday party here last weekend and it was so much fun. Great people, great food and lots of laughs. We all love Eddie so much, and it was a great weekend to let it be all about him and celebrate his life! Happy Birthday Paw Paw!!
Let's see well we have been to schlitterbaun a few times, reading books in pj's with the new pup, and oh yeah killing deadly snakes!!! Yes I killed it and no I didn't know that it could kill me if it bit me. Really, I don't do well with critters of any sort much less coral snakes! They are somewhat common down here, but noone sees them because they hide under rocks. Good thing I don't have any curious two year old boys or a new energetic puppy!!! Needless to say the kids aren't allowed to pick up big rocks anymore!!
Hopefully I will be better at blogging the next couple of weeks. But let me just tell you in advance, we are moving Adam to his big boy bed this weekend, which includes moving Adeline and Adam into new beds in a new room and moving everything with it, VBS next week in Austin and I am supposed to be there by 8:15am!! Then Adam's big birthday bash!! So......
UPDATE: The Snake is really not as big as it looks. Thanks for the support, but seriously it was pretty small, just deadly :)
4 comments:
I would have cried if I saw that snake. No lie. I would have never walked outside again. You are my hero steph!! So brave!!
oh my gosh...i would have passed out if i saw that snake anywhere around my house! i would have died. you go girl for killing it. gotta tell you though...i may never come to your house! ;-) i'm petrified.
as a matter of fact...i would have called bryan and said that we were packing our bags and moving ASAP! i'm a wimp!
Stephanie!
I saw your blog on Kendra's page.
You have a beautiful family, Glad to see that you are doing so well!!
Post a Comment