And I know my last blog was a surprise, but so is this one. We are moving! Yes again! Shane is just doing so great in his job and he is getting yet another promotion! I am so very proud and look forward to continuing this journey with him. This move will be taking us to Houston. Neither one of us thought this would be an option so within two weeks our lives have just been turned upside down. It looks like we will be there sometime in September. But don't worry I told them I am not packing a thing :) I mean seriously when Shane told me we might be moving, I told him that I barely move from the couch to the bed! So needless to say I am learning so much and trying to let the Lord just be who is and just be where I am because that is where He is. I think I have been learning this for a couple of years now :) So stay tuned for future news............
Here are some new pics of the kids enjoying life in the midst of the chaos!!
7 comments:
oh my goodness! i cannot believe all your news. congrats to shane!
YEA!!!!!!!!
I am so excited!! I can't wait to see you and your crew!
WOW. How exciting for you guys! Congrats to Shane. You are going to be a professional mover by the time this is all over. Your kids are getting SO big! It's amazing what a year will do! Just a few more days and Adeline will be 4! Where did the time go? Love y'all!
Where in Houston are you moving?? I lived there 2 years so I think I can give you some good insight on good neighborhoods!! - C
oh, steph. we have so much in common right now ;) where in houston are you moving? we still haven't officially moved there but we do have an apt. i'd love to know where you're going!
congrats by the way! on everything!!!!
wow!!! crazy world. i sure hope he gets promoted again soon and back to DALLAS!! my boys still ask about their adeline all the time. we sure miss you guys.
We finally entered the blog world. Glad to see your precious family. Congrats on everything! Promotion and expecting! Totally feel your pain with pregnancy. My body doesn't do pregnant well. We are expecting our second any day now.
Post a Comment