Monday, September 15, 2008

Funny Quotes

Some of Adeline's quotes of the day.....

"I am going to check that out on the internet"

"I spelled my whole name by myself" (which she did...so proud!)

"Adam has corn in his poop" (real loud across chick-fil-a)



only those of us in crazy san marcos people will get these 2.....

"The dancing man is out"

"Where is 'frisbee Dan'?"

She really is an adult trapped in a four year old body!!! I have laughed out loud at all of these today :)

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Ahhhh, to be completely devoid of any kind of filter! Sometimes good...sometimes bad. Luke has these moments too! Love the poop comment.

Erin said...

Hey Steph! I moved to Austin this month, and happened to be looking at your blog and saw your links. I clicked on the Austin Stone, went last week and loved it. Thanks for putting that up, as I might not have found it on my own!

Erin Barbee

April Williams said...

I love her I love her I love her! I miss her I miss her I miss her. My boys want to know if they will ever see her again!

Suzanne said...

Stumbled upon your blog. Enjoyed your quotes! Today on my blog is Favorite Quote Friday, and I can't remember any from this week!Oh well, the life of a mom...:0
CountryMom