Friday, September 12, 2008

Update

So we have found a home in Tomball. It is a great house in a great community. We are going to rent for another year to make sure this is where we are going to be for awhile :) I mean apparently you never know!! I am of course anxious about another move and starting over again, but we are getting excited. This neighborhood seems to be really nice. We will be living in a cul-de-sac with kids everywhere and we actually will have a pool and another part of the backyard with a playscape and a dog run. I am a little nervous about the pool but it is in its own section gated off and it is really nice! So Shane and I have decided we will be kind of on a vacation for a year :) We are right in the middle of everything you could possibly want so I think I am ready for city living :) We will miss so much about San Marcos and our friends here and know from past experience that it will hit hard when we get there. I just know the Lord has taught me so much this past year and feel more prepared for this next move. I have never felt closer to Shane and the kids and as a family. We have been through so much in our short 5 1/2 years of marriage from horrible pregnancies, 4 moves, several loss of jobs to several promotions, a 4 year old and 2 year old and oh yeah another one on the way. I mean really just one of these would be a little overwhelming. The Lord has been so faithful to us and to be honest all of these situations have been good, and we have seemed to always be on the same page and focused in the same direction. He continues to give us a bigger purpose and a bigger goal and we feel honored to be on this path. Life has been the hardest for me lately but I have always had the consistency of Shane and the kids. There is nobody I would rather do this crazy life with :) Living in truth and wisdom sounds so great, but it is oh so hard. But I feel the Lord's pursuit of my heart everyday and truly can rest in it today. I will continue to post updates of the move and I have so much to say about our short year here. I have decided this blog is like my little scrapbook so I am determined to keep it up for us :) Here are some pictures of our very quick trip to Houston last week.



2 comments:

mom said...

not to worry about the pool---I've gotten the pool safety alarm ordered(:) Love you-mom

James & Jennifer said...

I have family in the Tomball/Magnolia area. It is beautiful there! You just keep getting further and further away! Good luck with the move and pregnancy... keep us posted. Your blogand your words make me want to become a better Christian. I love how you put things into perspective based on the Lord. Keep the blogs coming!