Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Morning at the Dentist

Preface: When we get there we all go to the bathroom. I am nervous because it is a kid dentistry so there is a huge playroom. Adam is in underwear. He is doing fabulous, but he has a hard time not pooping when he is running around playing. I have two long sheets of paperwork to fill out!!

Kids playing,while I fill out paperwork and constantly stopping to go tell Adam to tell me when he needs to poop. Adeline comes over, "Mom, I think I have poo-poo in my panties." Me: "What, why?" Adeline: "I tooted and it came out. That sometimes happens." We run to the bathroom. Adeline finishes, and Adam tries (no luck) Adeline is wearing stained panties.

Back to fill out paper work. Oh, no Adam looks like he is in the zone. No no Adam.
Run to the bathroom. He finishes what he started. New underwear and new shorts.

Back to fill out paperwork. Finally finish and it's our turn. They did great. No cavities!!! Oh, wait Adeline has to go to the bathroom again. We hurry in there before the dentist comes back. We finish and get toys and balloons. Now the pregnant mom has to go again. We all go back in the stall for another potty break.

Wow, is this my life for the next three months!!

3 comments:

Shan said...

Oh Stephanie that's funny! I was talking to Jill last week and she was telling me how long it takes to get from your front door to hers, ha! Basically she is glad that you are living near her!!
Good luck with the potty situation ;)

this mother's hood said...

i know what you're saying!! and forgive me but i can only laugh b/c we're right there with ya!
hope you're feeling well ;)

Megan Kemp said...

Nice!! I can so relate. Love you!