

So just wanted to give everyone the first update. We sold our house! Everything went through on Wednesday and we were gone yesterday evening. A crazy few days, but it suprisingly feels ok. We said our goodbyes and cried my last tear and with another prayer of thanksgiving, we drove away from our first home. I am not sure it will probably really set in for a few weeks. We are still waiting to see where our next home will be. I will keep adding some fun pictures of our many memories in Providence Village. Stay tuned.............
1 comment:
Steph,
I felt the same leaving our first home. It was so bitter sweet. There is a part of me that will always miss our first home.....some of the best years of our life were there. We often drive by and each time my eyes fill with tears as I recall such sweet memories. I can't wait to hear what's next for you guys! I know it will be so good. You are walking by total faith.....I love it!!!!
Post a Comment