Sunday, June 10, 2007

Mani/Pedi




Ok, so another monumental moment of our lives. Adeline's first mani/pedi. Do we sound like we are important or what? I forgot my camera or you could have seen an actual picture of Lan, her manicurist. She was so sweet, and gave Adeline her first little spa treatment. Flower stickers and all!! Of course our little angel barely cracked a smile, we did get a little thank you under her breath. What else can I ask for :) She is a Diva!!!! Oh yeah, and Adam had to get a little pose in for the camera, too!
We are in our last week of living in our home here in Providence Village. This was a good adventure today to just live in the moment. I am really trying to just be where I am. So for the next few days, I am going to be sad, happy, confused, anxious but at the end of the day so very hopeful!! He is good, He is faithful and He is the ultimate Teacher. "My heart will choose to say, Blessed be His name!"

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You girls are too cute!! Love the pedis and manis!!

Mandy