Sarah tagged me, so here goes..............
The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog
1) I only wash my hair every third day or so. I know I know I know. For all of my friends with curly hair you understand. It actually looks the best on the third day :) You are jealous, I know. I don't work out or go swimming on the day I wash my hair :)
2) I have said at least 5-8 times a day for the past 11 months, "If you need to go poo-poo, put in the potty, not in your panties" Seriously not funny!
3)I wear make-up maybe 2 times a week. Extremely bad habit!!!
4) Not so random to most, but I have to have at least one coke a day and it absolutely can not be after lunch time. I almost panicked today when I didn't see cokes at the museum's cafe today. Luckily it was in a secret fridge!
5) I am a bit of a legalist. I get anxious if you leave it up to me to make a decision. I need rules to follow. Rules keep me focused. I like to stay in between the lines :) Sorry Adeline, I am working on it :)
6) I love sweets. I have had a really hard time the past few weeks because our oven is broken. I am in need of hot chocolate chip cookies!! Like I have actually gotten mad about it a few times! I bought cookies and warmed them up in the microwave. I know Trev and Rach, not the same!!
7) I am a major melancholy. Once again sorry Adeline. My golden retriever husband keeps me sane and rational. I had a irrational moment the other day (sobbing) and Shane was trying to help and Adeline looked at me and said "Mom, what's your problem?" Thank you dear!
8) Again, not so random, but I have an amazing husband. He truly is the best husband and dad. He gives and serves and forgives so generously. This season has made me see it even more. He shines in difficult situations and lets the whole family follow in his protection. Love him!!
Ok, so I am not sure if you have been tagged, but I am tagging you now, Mal, April, Melanie, Jen, Jennifer, Mandy, Rachel, and Megan
Friday, August 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am jealous of the whole hair washing thing for sure...but my sister bought me this brunette hair powder spray that helps me not wash my hair for even longer than three days!! HA HA!! Disgusting I know! Love you!
I miss our desserts together for sure! And the micro doesn't come close. I miss my rule following friend! ;-)
You are great! Love your facts. So fun.
I wish I could go that long without washing my hair. I can usually make it 2 days, but anything past that requires a ponytail, and even then, it looks like it needs to be washed! I'm jealous!!
I have the same hair rules! Love it :) Looks like you guys are settling into San Marcus well...my brother and sister-in-law live literally two miles from Gruene. We love it down there.
Post a Comment