Ok, so the first few pics our of us at Logan's. We are addicted to their rolls (we ate a dozen between us) and their Tuesday low prices. I had to send pictures of Adeline carrying her huge baby doll (used to be mine when I was kid-thanks G-daddy) and her cell phone, of course. Classic! Adam hates to be strapped down in a high chair so Shane spread the bread around so it took him longer to find it and eat it! The shocked and amazed pictures are of Adeline watching the cook give her a little fire show on the grill. One of the best things ever :)
These pictures our of us at the New Braunfels museum. Again on Adeline's top best things ever! They had a blast. She shopped till she dropped. I was also proud of her nurse debut. Nana will be proud! She was looking at X-rays, listening to her baby's heart and feeding her a bottle. Her and her new friend Sam shopped for groceries and scanned them. So cute. Adam just pushed around the cart and ate snacks. I didn't realize until I got home the picture of Adeline where in the background you can see some girl attacking Adam. Dad is so proud :) Ha Ha good times. I just thought I would share some happy moments. I am afraid I might have depressed a few of you with my other posts :)
2 comments:
Yummy Yummy rolls!! We love rolls too! Thanks for sharing the sweet pics of the kiddos. Cole says to tell Adeline Hello and he loves her!!
Steph, so cute! Sounds like San Marcus is working out nicely! Love the pics!
Post a Comment