Ok, so my soon to be 3 year old got her first sports car this weekend. It is a shiny red, loaded corvette. I mean it has all of the bells and wistles. Blinkers, horn, key to start the ignition, gears to reverse, a working radio and pop up lights. It really is unbelievable. Don't worry they have seat belts now, too. This is a good addition for the little man riding shot gun. So the ride started off with a little push start from dad and uncle michael and it took a few tries to get the kinks worked out (I wish you could have seen Adam getting thrashed around-she couldn't quite grasp holding her foot down on the pedal while she steered) We laughed so hard. Adam loved it, that is until we put it in the fastest gear
(5 mph!) You have to look at the pictures with his hand placed on the outside of the car. They were too cool! Adeline kept saying, "Do you want to go faster" Adam looked at her like she was crazy and tried to bail out! So thanks to her PawPaw and Grandma, Adeline is an official car owner. We will keep you posted with all the wrecks and insurance claims that we all know will be pending!!!
6 comments:
I'm waiting for pics of Adeline driving it DOWN the driveway!!
Oh, you guys are in so much trouble! I can totally see her as a 16 year old when I look at those pictures. LOVE IT!!!
Too cute!! You know Jordan would want to be at your house all the time if you were here!
So cute! Love the car.
i love the car. i need one of those. so fun.
that is hilarious! looks like a great time!!
Post a Comment