Thursday, July 19, 2007

Grace


Well, I have finally made it back. I have been reading blogs and crying for about 30 minutes now. I have actually not cried this week up until now. Thank you dear friends!! I mean you have written some of the most encouraging words. I feel overwhelmed with fears and sadness. I just miss my sweet friends so much. You have reminded me to stay focused!! You are a grace that experienced everyday!!





However, I have also felt so much grace during this time. It looks different everyday. I can tell this experience is going to force me to grow up. All the way from praying the Lord will protect us from spiders and scorpions (yes they are out there somewhere) to praying that the Lord would just help me find my toaster!!! Adeline and I need our waffles!! A few more graces: the kids are sleeping, I made it through Shane being out of town, I have met a couple of moms, the pottery barn outlet, baby deer in our back yard, older moms across the street, finding the post office, did I mention the pottery barn outlet?, lots of giggles, playing with the water hose, naps, Adam walking and eating.......ok I could go on. The Lord is good. The Lord is faithful. He has a long road ahead with me, but overwhelmed with the grace that He chooses me to refine me and mold me through seasons like these! Clinging to his side as I walk with Him!

5 comments:

Jeffie said...

Oh Steph, I'm so glad you are experiencing Grace like that . . . what wonderful stories you'll have to share with all of us! Keep the pictures coming so we don't miss too much! We love you have you in our hearts and prayers! Thank you for your prayers for Noah . . . we too have experienced Grace this week . . .amazing grace! xoxoxo

jen armstrong said...

Hang in there, girl! I've been thinking of you. I'll have to get the details of where you are--i hope you love south Texas. Good for you for getting settled in!
much love

April Williams said...

we are praying for you everyday. i can't wait to see all that God will do in your lives down there...in your marriage, in your children, and in those that you meet. continue to be imitators of God and walk in His love. i know that your house is a beautiful aroma to Christ and those that will be blessed by you.

Chilton Family said...

YEAH!! I'm so happy for ya'll! I know it's hard, but GOD is just going to continue to bless you! I have no doubt! So looks like we're going to come up or down this coming Sunday or Monday. Sound good? LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

Mandy said...

Grace is exactly the word that comes to mind when I think of you dear friend! God's grace shines in every one of your words and actions. I am praying for you! Please keep posting pictures because they already look bigger!

Love you!
Mandy <><