Saturday, July 21, 2007
Groene, TX
Yes that is pronounced "Green" for you northern folks. The Smith's and the Reinhard's had a wonderful time tonight at the Gristmill. We didn't quite make it to the dance hall (we did have our 3 kids with us) but we had a blast. I am so sorry I didn't bring my camera because it would have been great pics! Adeline and her friend Abby ran around, held hands and giggled all night. They were too sweet. It was just what Adeline needed. I had tears in my eyes as I watched her just light up at the sight of familiar faces. I continue to feel blessed by our long lasting friendships we continue to make. They drove 130 miles just to come see us today. Thank you, friends, for making this a very special day. We love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea! This little Aggie loves her some Groene, TX!! Too much fun! It sounds like you guys are going to stay busy with everyone coming to visit!
We love you!
We loved visiting y'all! Your new house is great! It was fun to see the "old friends" together. See you soon.
Jen, Dan, & Abby
Post a Comment