Well, you faithful bloggers are wandering where have I been?? I know I know I am not living up to my blogging standards. I apologize. Life has been busy of course, but not that busy. I just haven't had good quality blogging time. As you can tell it is 7:00 am on a Saturday morning. I should be sleeping in!!! However, from a million mosquito bites to Adam already talking on the monitor, I just couldn't sleep. So I will send you a couple of blogs to catch you up a little and to just let me write a little. Let me tell you, I can't believe we have been here almost two weeks. The house is looking pretty good. I can't believe I have almost finished all of the boxes. Living with the Jones' have really pushed me in my maturity of organization! Thank you my friend, Leah. The kids are loving it here. We have gone to storytime at the library, open gym at the gymnastics place (twice), swimming in the backyard
gone to the local park-huge! , gone to eat at some of the local restraunts, lots of shopping at the outlet malls (moms favorite-not theirs) and lots of deer watching! We joined the local activity center, which is just like a YMCA, yesterday. I was a little nervous about dropping the kids off, but they did great. Adeline loved being Adam's mommy for an hour and Adam had his blanket and someone to hold him :) Mom enjoyed the little break as well. So overall the move has been a great success.
I, however, can't even write about it without tears in my eyes. I knew it would hit me about this time, but I am just really missing my friends! We got a sweet book of memories that my precious friend, April sent and I couldn't even get passed the first few pages without crying!! Ok, so the emotional breakdowns have begun!! Let's just say, I am staying away from Walmart for a few weeks (for all of you who have had emotional breakdowns there will understand!). I am just trying to enjoy my sweet time with my family, but I usually cry a few times a day wishing we had all of this with all of our great friends here too! So seriously I am not trying to depress anyone, just trying to be where I am! And today that is sad! Well, it won't be the whole day (Shane just walked in with donuts!) Just pray that we find our church soon. I know that will be the biggest help! We love you friends and family and I will continue to post more of the big adventures that happen down here! Oh yeah the sad picture above is Adam's first bloody nose- that child is a nut!!
6 comments:
So good to hear from you! It sounds like you guys are really getting connected! Jason and I will be in prayer for you about a church!
We miss you being our neighbors across the street! The newbies are anti-social and I would much rather see your family's smiling faces than their 2 yappy dogs! *sniff* WE MISS YOU!!
We are praying for you all the time. We love you so much. God has great things planned for you my friend. I just know that deep in my heart!
hey girl--so glad you're Home! What a blessing a home is, yes?
And with that, you've been tagged...check my blog. :)
I'm so sad you're sad. I've worked forty hours in the past three days and I'm exhausted, but we should talk and cry together like old times. I've had a lot of time to pray for you and please know that I am. It does get better!! Thanks for being where you are!! I love you so much...and I also have tagged you in my blog!! Love you!
sorry you are sad! i'm sad too. it's not the same here without you guys! hang in there though...it will get better. love you guys!!
Post a Comment