Where do I begin? We have had so many changes and victories and graces since my last post! Adam is trying to walk everywhere. Two days ago he just started letting go and taking about 5-6 steps. It is adorable. He sits down and claps for himself! We are so proud. Yet a little nervous about the days to come. He is such a boy and he gets into EVERYTHING! I mean seriously how am I going to handle two walkers, two fit throwers, two non-sharers! I am sure some of you can relate. My friends with 3 or 4 (or my special mom of 7!) how will I ever get through this? We take one day at a time and try to make the victories and good moments last!
Our second bit of news is we found a house! We love it! I have to tell you part of the story to just add to the complete sovereignty and grace of God. Last friday, I woke up at 6am with the bright idea to head down south and look for a house. We had no realtor and really no houses to look at. I was just getting so ready to find our home! I didn't know what to do with the kids so Shane said lets wait and leave Saturday morning. Friday night before we went to bed, Shane looked on Craigslist one more time. He found a potential great house in San Marcos. We left the next morning, dropped Adeline off with her friend Corbie (where she had a blast!) and mom, dad and Adam headed out. We got to the house about 3:30, loved it, spent the night in a hotel, came back the next day and we are moving in in a week! I mean seriously, can you believe it? Well, we can! We so strongly believe that the Lord has already divinely put this in order and we are just walking in the footsteps already laid in front of us. What a peaceful place we are in. We are so sad about leaving here, but he has given us such hope for our future. Continue to pray our sweet children during this transition. The above picture is our backyard view!!
5 comments:
One day at a time sweet daughter
That's how you get through raising precious children and you and Shane are doing a wonderful job!!!
Love you all---Mom
Congratulations on the house! The view looks beautiful! The Lord is definately doing wonders in your life! May He keep blessing you and your family! We miss you!
don't go!!! oh we are going to miss you...but man oh man how God has totally had control of this whole process. so awesome to watch.
Well, I felt sad when I read this like somehow it is possible to see you guys less that we already do. I hope that Austin is as fun as I hear! PS: don't take the kids with you to Hippy Hollow. (: Love you guys
Beautiful yard, I hope you are enjoying it!!
Post a Comment